Outworx Analytics organises, analyses and operationalises multichannel contact centre interactions – providing crucial insight into the business in order to solve the business challenges and improve customer engagement.
OUTWORX ANALYTICS ENABLES:
- Organisational Change – While interactions may originate in the contact centre, the business insight they contain resonates throughout the entire organisation. Marketing, product, customer care and even technical support can all benefit from being able to find and quantify customer behavioural events. By knowing when, how often and why events such as competitive mentions, negative sentiment, unresolved issues, or accepted or rejected marketing offers take place, companies can drive positive change.
- Harness Technology Advantages: Neural Phonetic Speech Analytics™, the power behind Outworx’s Analytics, smartly combines phonetic indexing and search with Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) in a way that offers the most scalable, accurate, and flexible solution available.
- Leverage the Power of Big Data: Treating an interaction as an interaction, and capturing 100% of customer interactions adds crucial behavioural data about the customer’s experience to traditional transactional data, increasing the accuracy of predictive models and adding value to other big data applications.
- Automate Data Exploration: Detects emerging trends across interaction channels without knowing what to look for.
- Timely Results: Eliminates the need for user-initiated set-up and provides a platform for deeper analysis, thus shortening the time to insight.
- Quickly Determine Impact: The system adapts as new phraseology comes into use, helping you to quickly see the effects of new improvement plans and marketing campaigns or to identify market conditions.
- Ease of Use: Easy drag and drop user-interface allows even the novice user to organise topics and create effective queries for deeper analytics.
ANALYTICS AND REPORTING:
- Interaction Categorisation: Identifies and sorts the most relevant interactions within your custom categories.
- First Contact Resolution (FCR) Analysis: Finds and targets common repeat interaction types and shows relationships between those interactions.
- Root Cause Analysis: : Determines the fundamental reasons customers interact with contact centres and identifies the behavioural and process issues per agent, which are most in need of attention.
- Advance Reporting: Provides easy-to-read and interactive dashboards that highlight the relevant information that you need to make decisions.
- User-Defined Quality Initiatives: Through customised metrics, gather quantitative information about your agents’ performance.
- Drill-Down Capability: Ensures that actual interactions are always a click away and that supervisors do not spend time searching for relevant interactions to use in agent evaluations.
- Agent and Supervisor Portal: Front-line managers have access to dashboards where they can see how individuals are performing compared to the organisation overall, and target coaching to address behaviours that are not best practices. Agents can review their performance for each interaction type, as well as how they are performing relative to peers.
- Evaluations Without Interactions: Launch evaluation forms without the context of an interaction, to evaluate agents on non-interaction criteria such as scheduled compliance.
- Quality Workflow Engine: Out-of-the-box evaluations workflow manages assignment queues and evaluation status, while providing the ability to group interactions by alert type, queue, reviewer, and across a range of time-period.